Thursday, September 13, 2007

Silver!

It got here on Tuesday, just like they said! I am absolutely in AWE - from Indonesia to my door in 4 business days. Seriously the USPS should take lessons from FedEx.

Here's the loot:




You don't want to know how much it cost. Multiple hundreds of dollars. I got it because I will be at the DC Craft Mafia Unusual Suspects Arts and Crafts Festival on November 3rd in Bethesda, MD, and I desperately need to make more inventory. A lot more inventory!

Here is a sample of what I've made so far with my new supplies... all of these are in progress. Note the lack of a clasp on the picasso jasper and pearl necklace with the lovely silver centerpiece (in the top left corner), and the fact that the burgundy pearls are not finished being strung yet.


And, for those of you who thought that I, the perfectionist, worked in a lovely neat little creative space, this will enlighten you - a picture of my workspace as it really is. Note the snippets of silver - I occasionally drop those in my keyboard.

2 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Wow; I am impressed - how do you ever keep this organized? Your work is beautiful. I will definitely contact you for a feature. thanks for responding. Wish you great success in your venture!

malevolent-mimi said...

Wow, $400?! I honestly dont think ive ever spent more than $40 on an order from anywhere.... Lol i feel so amature compared to you. And you jewelry already looks fanfreakintastic! And the photos are wicked too =]

Best of luck to you sweetie
♥M