Sunday, April 22, 2007

Etsy Treasury 3-19-07



Unfortunately, I'm terribly behind in doing this, but I'm going to catch up as soon as I finish editing and cropping the screenshots I captured. I've discovered the joys of Treasuries on Etsy, and I thought a good way to give the artists I choose a little bit of extra promotion would be to save a screenshot of the Treasury and post links to their shop and item here. So... here is the first that I captured. This is actually a Treasury in which I was featured, so I thought I would give a shout-out and link to these artists and the Treasury curator as well.

RightAsRainCreations - the Treasury curator. She makes lotion and cards.
dylonwhyte - makes gorgeous chainmaille jewelry.
castleman - makes lovely yarn and things made from yarn (scarves, etc.)
SarahsSky - makes mosaics, stained glass, and other beautiful glass items
potteryintheround - makes felted pottery items, meaning the item is knitted and felted, not actually made of ceramic (so cool!)
muchachak - makes pouches, bags, clutches, hair clips, etc.
brokenhallelujah - crochets cute Mary Jane slippers, totes, etc.
ArtByTR - specializes in light switch covers (cooler than it sounds!), but also sells metal art, journals, etc.
The next item is mine, if you're following my pattern here. Mine is the pearl and kyanite necklace, in the middle second row from the bottom.
JMNPOTTERY - makes ceramic stuff - bowls, tea pots, etc. - I've been coveting several items in her store for weeks now!
boygirlparty - makes cool clothes and sometimes paper items
rufflebuttpanties - makes ruffly bags/purses
lesastuff - makes gorgeous wooden jewelry, some purses/bags, hats, etc.

Go check out these stores! There is so much cool stuff on Etsy you could never find it all, but I think checking out the Treasury is a great way to start. Let me know if you find something you love, because I'd be thrilled to know I'd helped out a fellow artist.

ShyViolet

3 comments:

Sheknits said...

love your blog Shyviole- could you tell me how to take a screen shot of a Treasury- I have a list righ now and am on a list righ now and i would love to save them----but don't know how!

Right As Rain Creations said...

Thank you for the shoutout! :)

And. . .

You are now Tagged! See my blog for details! :) Thanks, Megan

Candace said...

Congrats on your feature in the Etsy treasury..I keep hoping I'll be in one one day.

If you have time visit my blog...I tagged you. You can find out what to do when you read my blog...it's just a nice way to learn a little about others we admire.